We could not complete our mission without help from some very key partners. We are thankful for their support and guidance. They have all been instrumental in our success with outreach to teens.
Active Minds, Inc.
- a national organization dedicated to changing the conversation about mental health for the young adult audience. To learn more about our partnership, click here
– a 24/7 helpline providing comprehensive crisis prevention, intervention and response for teens throughout the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, founded by volunteers who wanted to bring hope and help to teens in crisis.
Fairfax Partnership for Youth, Inc
- a local organization whose mission is to “Lead the Fairfax-area community to embrace positive, sustainable solutions to youth challenges.”
- a nonprofit dedicated to transforming schools and their communities into conscious, connected, and compassionate learning environments by teaching mindfulness and other scientifically validated mind-body practices to students, teachers, and parents.
Safe Community Coalition
- a local organization supporting activities that “bring together members of the community who have a stake in keeping youth safe to give them opportunities to connect, interact, and learn. We offer programs and resources that help parents and children in making positive choices.”